Wednesday 4 October 2017

Analysis & Rebuttal To - Video Posted by "No Planer TV"

By Mark Conlon

This video analysis has been made in response to a video that was uploaded to YouTube by "No Planer TV" - Ryan Rodrigues.

My video analysis rebuttal is intended to "point-out" errors in a video posted by Ryan Rodrigues by some called BS Registration, whereby the video claims the Michael Hezarkhani video is fake. The errors I'm pointing-out are factual errors, and not fiction, unlike the ones suggested in BS Registration's video, which I believe was made sometime in 2007. I am also questioning the veracity of both Peggy Carter (also known as, Pearl Vasudha Chanter) and Ryan Rodrigues, because both of them say, Simon Shack's September Clues film "is the best evidence to prove fraud". I address this also in my analysis and rebuttal video below. 

I also deal with this image and comment posted by Ryan Rodrigues below:



Ryan Rodrigues posted this image on 2nd October 2017, 2 days after being told by Andrew Johnson (Admin) not to post anymore comments "off-topic" in the 'Real 9/11 Truth-Movement' Facebook Group, on the 30th Sept 2017. Question: Why did Ryan post "off-topic" again two days later asking for a response to his image above?  

Please watch my video analysis rebuttal below: Viewing in "full-screen" mode is suggested to see smaller details.


See reference: to my comment in my video regarding Ryan Rogrigues' comment saying he has "respect" for Simon Shack's work:


It appears "factual" evidence pointing-out flaws in the BS Registration video and Simon (Hytten) Shack's claims are being ignored, because of a continued persistence to post "old" videos such as this one by BS Registration, who's aim was to be to cast doubt over the authenticity of the Michael Hezarkhani video. A pattern which I am all too familiar with, and have documented in a number of blog articles. Sadly it seems to be raising its ugly head once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.