Today marks the 25th Anniversary of the September 11th 2001, a very dark day in US history. Like the JFK assassination, 9/11 has slipped into the pages of history.
As with the JFK assassination the official narrative of 9/11 is a lie. It was also an attack on human consciousness. Over the 25 years since that dark day, the cover-up had already begun. An element of the cover-up was the setting-up of the 9/11 Truth Movement, a movement that “moved” the truth farther away from discovering the truth. We have an alternative media who promulgate comfortable lies. We also have dark actors placed into position to steer people away from ever knowing and understanding the implications of the black budget technologies that were involved in executing the events on 9/11. In particular, technology which will no doubt be used on much more of a grand scale than 9/11. The illusion technology is a clear and present danger, which is why I have done my very best to bring it to people’s attention, so this technology cannot be used against us in the future, at the detriment to myself. But also, because of all those who have been affected by 9/11. I cannot forgive those who carried out 9/11 who are embedded in the secret elite, who traumatised not only America, but also the world. I decided not to engage this year in doing any interviews or podcasts about 9/11. The search for the truth about what really happened on 9/11 has never been about clicks or likes. I do this research purely on a voluntary basis, because I was compelled to.
So, to conclude, I want to take a moment to remember all those affected, who lost loved ones not just on 9/11, but following 9/11, those who have lived with the loss and grief. May they find peace, to move forwards again.
Thanks for reading & caring!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.