Saturday 11 May 2024

Preview Trailer: 9/11 Planes Research, Interviewed on the Jerm Warfare Podcast

By Mark Conlon

I haven't been doing many interviews since 2021. However, I was invited to speak about my research by Jeremy Nell from the Jerm Warfare podcast show. Jeremy allowed me the time to take his viewers through all the research I have been doing for the last 14 years. Here’s a short trailer preview of my appearance on the Jerm Warfare podcast show, where I breakdown the evidence data, which proves that none of the 4 named planes in the official narrative crashed into the 4 named targets on 9/11. I also show evidence that the 4 planes were still airborne at the time of the crashes. Finally, I also discuss what we were seeing hitting the towers, and also the hidden technology involved


Please support and sign-up to Jerm Warfare's website for early access to my interview, and many more interviews he's done with a number of other great alternative knowledge researchers.

Sign-up here: https://jermwarfare.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.