By Mark Conlon
Edited by Andrew Johnson ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
16 June 2017
The reason for writing this following-up article to “9/11 ‘No Planes’ Perception Management Past & Present” was to document recent activities which I consider to be attempts of “perception management” in relation to the planes, no-planes on 9/11 discussion.
The control of the discussion and people’s perceptions is being done through the control of information to which they are exposed, to steer their thoughts and observations in a desired direction in relation to the discussion, in this case the issue of “no planes” (or “no real plane crashes”) on 9/11.
The main direction and focus of the perception management surrounding “no planes” is whether “video fakery” was used to insert planes into the video footage, which would explain all the observed anomalies captured in the videos of ‘Flight 175’ hitting the South Tower. Additionally, the perpetrators need to manage the perceptions of people regarding the strong evidence that suggests no planes crashed at any of the four crash sites on 9/11.
Video fakery has perhaps been the most widely accepted alternative theory which emerged in the alternative knowledge community as early as 2003-04. Since 2008, when I first became aware of the issues in relation to the Flight 175 videos, I personally observed that most people in the alternative knowledge community “repeated” the “video fakery” theory when discussing “no-planes” on 9/11. Most, if not all people were quick to site “video fakery” as the answer to the anomalies in the videos of Flight 175. For 6 years, I myself took it for granted that “video fakery” was the answer to all the questions I had about the anomalies in the Flight 175 videos. I was even handing-out copies of a prominent film (released on the internet in 2007) called September Clues, made by a person who went under the alias Social Service. The person was later known as Simon Shack, real name Simon Hytten. The film mainly promoted what can only be described as convincing evidence of “video fakery” on 9/11.
About 5 years later, In 2012 Richard D. Hall released his ‘Flight 175’ 3D Radar Analysis video, which seriously challenges some of the claims put forward by “video fakery” theory promoter’s such as; Simon Shack, Ace Baker and others. Richard’s hypothesis proposes the use of some type of advanced “image projection” technology that was able to create an image of a plane flying through the sky which many eyewitnesses who saw and reported with videographers and photographers videoing and photographing. Richard’s hypothesis addressed many more of the questions which the “video fakery” hypothesis failed to answer. For example, within a 3D-model of the WTC area, Richard D. Hall compared 26 out 52 possible videos of alleged Flight 175 “crashing” into WTC 2 and showed the plane’s flight path matched, very closely, in each of the videos analysed.
The evidence and hypothesis put forward by Richard D. Hall in his ‘Flight 175’ 3D Radar Analysis is dangerous to the perpetrators of 911, because it disproves “video fakery” theory – favoured by many people who have closely studied the 911 “plane crash” stories and evidence.
As mentioned above, Richard’s analysis implies that some type of advanced “image projection” technology was used to create fake planes. He also touches on the idea that “video fakery” has been put-out as a “psychological operation” to manage people’s perceptions and knowledge regarding this secret “image projection” technology.
On the 12th anniversary of 9/11 a video surfaced on the YouTube by a 9/11 “no-planes” researcher called Markus Allen. It was an “analysis” of the amateur Michael Hezarkhani video.
After viewing Markus Allen’s video, I quickly became aware that something was not right with his explanation. He stated that the disappearance of the plane’s wing, behind a certain building, should not have happened. He said that this was then evidence of a computer “CGI glitch” i.e. evidence of “video fakery”.
After thoroughly studying and analysing his video, I wrote an article correcting the mistakes made in the video by Markus Allen. My article was published at Andrew Johnson’s “Check the Evidence” website. Little did I know at that time, from ongoing research over the next 4 years, I would come to learn and understand the nature of a clever “psychological operation” (psy-op) It was a psy-op to manage people’s perceptions “no-planes” and “video fakery” in relation to the events of 911.
In this article, I attempt to illustrate that in the past, researchers such as; Simon Shack, Ace Baker, Markus Allen and others too numerous to mention, appeared to be deliberately promoting false information, which is easily been disproven. This is especially true in relation to the Michael Hezarkhani video - I’ve documented how “video fakery” does not explain all the anomalies captured in this and other videos of ‘Flight 175’.
I had the realisation that I had unknowingly had my “perceptions managed” for 6 years in relation to this issue. I had been repeating “video fakery” as the answer to all the problems within the video footage of ‘Flight 175.’ The perception management worked perfectly in my case - because it stopped me looking too closely at the video evidence or reaching a more truthful answer regarding the anomalies in the ‘Flight 175’ videos. Hence, in the process, “disinformation” thrived. For example, more than 1 million people shared Markus Allen’s video (mentioned above), which was factually incorrect. Allen had promoted an obviously false explanation of a poorly made “CGI Plane” in Michael Hezarkhani’s video. This demonstrated to me how easy it was, on a mass scale, to manage the people’s perceptions of “the few and the many” - including myself - for 6 years! That is, I thought I was awake and knowledgeable to the truth, in this subject area, but I, too, was deceived.
So, to move away from this deception, I have conducted into the September Clues film. I have proven that many of the claims made by Simon Shack regarding the anomalies captured in the ‘Flight 175’ are incorrect at best, and deliberately deceptive at the very worst. Further research reveals the whole “video fakery” idea/explanation was started deliberately as a cover story. It was used as a part of a “psychological operation” to prevent people (such as myself) from studying more closely the video and photographic evidence. The intent behind this “psy-op” was to conceal the use of an advanced “image projection” technology – a secret which must be kept from the public’s knowledge. This scenario is very similar to how the "thermite" explanation - introduced as a cover-story by Steven E. Jones – was used to cover-up the real evidence which proved that an advanced “directed energy weapon” destroyed the WTC Complex. Andrew Johnson talks about in his 9/11 Finding The Truth book.
There appears to be two vital areas of the “psychological operation”. One, is to promote the idea that all the 9/11 videos are fake, to account for the anomalies captured in the 9/11 videos of ‘Flight 175’ such as, disappearing wings, impossible speed and the damage not consistent with real plane crash. The other layer is to promote the idea of real planes being used on 9/11. More and more people are becoming aware that “no-planes” crashed on 9/11. Thus, there is a need to manage people’s perceptions regarding the physical evidence of plane crashes on 9/11. One technique is to move the discussion away from analysis of any wreckage, debris or physical damage to the towers.
Characteristics: The discrediting of the video evidence - Michael Hezarkhani video
A psychological part of this operation is to repeatedly single-out and try to discredit the Michael Hezarkhani video as a fake video. The Michael Hezarkhani video is undoubtedly the most famous and clearest view of the plane impacting the South tower, which captured a number of strange anomalies within it. It came as no surprise to me to discover how this figured in the recent timeline of events in the “perception management” of this evidence.
In the early part of 2017, there seems to have been a sharp increase of material being removed by social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook regarding the discussion of “no-planes” on 911. This seems to be a well-coordinated and well thought-out response to reduce the impact that the afore-mentioned RDH October 2016 ‘Flight 175’ 3D Radar Analysis was having on the “9/11 video fakery psychological operation”. It appeared that what I was witnessing was not just a set of unrelated timely coincidences, or random acts.
Below I have outlined a “timeline” of events which were not immediately obvious to me when I wrote an earlier article on the subject. Now, having collected more information, the timeline to manage people’s perceptions, becomes more visible, so I felt the need to include this information here.
Timeline: “Perception Management”
· February 2017: Richard D. Hall’s ‘Flight 175’ 3D Radar Analysis “Update” October 2016 - is blocked by YouTube for no apparent reason? Viewing figures showed it had reached over 300,000 views and rising. (Edit: It appears this video, mysteriously, was unblocked). Again, this video exposes how “video fakery” does not reasonably answer all the anomalies in the ‘Flight 175’ plane videos, thus presenting the hypothesis of an unknown advanced “image projection” system, possibly a cloaked missile.
· February 8th 2016: A 9/11 ‘Flight 175’ Attendant at Donald Trump rally, supposedly wants to ask a question but does not give her name, nor does she ask a question, however gives an emotional account about being on ‘Flight 175’ the day before 9/11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2OTQOF8NBw
· Note: I suspect this woman is an actress and I think there is an attempt to plant thoughts in Trump’s head - and the public’s mind - about the planes on 9/11 - just in case someone shows Trump the real evidence. This was also an opportunity for the mainstream media to promote the idea of planes on 9/11, because growing numbers of people are now questioning the videos and physical evidence of the plane crashes on 9/11.
· 18th February 2017: Andrew Johnson appears on Conscious Consumer Network’s show Reclaiming perception with Jo Lomax to discuss how people have been manipulated by lies about 9/11. Andrew talks about some of elements of the “9/11 Truth Movement” who seem to be trying to cover-up a secret which has the potential to transform the future of mankind. Andrew also spoke about the plane crashes and the lack of any real evidence to support any crashes at WTC towers. Andrew also spoke about “video fakery” and the researcher’s such as; Ace Baker and Simon Shack – he mentioned how Simon Shack’s film September Clues was quite deceptive.
· 20th February 2017: At approximately 10:00am - Andrew Johnson’s website suffered a cyber-attack which took his website down for 2 to 3 days following his interview on Conscious Consumer Network’s where Andrew stated emphatically how trolls should be ashamed of themselves for covering up what happened on 9/11.
· March 26th 2017: Jim Fetzer interviews Steve De'ak on his "The Real Deal" show and the subject areas covered are how the gashes in the Twin Towers were made, and also “video fakery” and they also discuss the Michael Hezarkhani video
· Note: An attempt was made by Jim Fetzer and Steve De’ak to cast doubt over the Michael Hezarkhani video footage and try and portray it as a fake video. False points are made repeatedly by Steve De’ak. Jim Fetzer does not challenge Steve De’ak’s points, as Fetzer claims he hasn’t studied the Michael Hezarkhani video enough. This statement is also false, as Jim Fetzer has conducted many radio shows in relation to the Michael Hezarkhani video anomalies. Fetzer has a history of promoting “video fakery” by prominent researchers such as; Ace Baker, Killtown, Rosalee Grable (The Webfairy), Peggy Carter, CB Brooklyn and One Born Free on his radio show. Jim Fetzer has also written an article on the subject of video fakery and no-planes. http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/planesno-planes-and-video-fakery.html
· March 30th 2017: Richard D. Hall’s – “Fake Reality” 2017 Tour kicks-off in Newcastle. Richard mentions the recent action taken by YouTube regarding the “blocking” of his ‘Flight 175’ 3D Radar Analysis “Update”.
· March 31st 2017: (International News Story Breaks) Daily Mail Online UK Releases Article:
FBI pictures reveal fiery aftermath and appalling destruction at the Pentagon on 9/11 - including remains of the plane hijacked by bin Laden's attackers
This news headline in the Daily Mail Online UK article is incorrect, they were re-released images - not new ones. There were 27 images, not 16 as reported by some UK news outlets. The FBI spokeswoman Jillian Stickels said the pictures were first posted online in 2011. A technical glitch caused them to disappear from the site for an undetermined period of time, she added. They were restored in recent days to public view once the FBI learned they were missing, according to the FBI spokeswoman.
We can note that the worldwide release of this story, promoting the idea of planes being involved on 9/11, just happens to come one day after Richard D. Hall starts his UK tour. Perhaps this is because he was discussing the revised version of is 9/11 ‘Flight 175’ 3D Radar Analysis... Is this all a coincidence?
Below: samples of news headlines on 31st March 2017 and the release of FBI 9/11 Pentagon images:
Please note: I’ve highlighted in “red” font the instances of references to the plane story.
31 March 2017: BBC News US & Canada
FBI re-releases 9/11 photos of Pentagon:
The article says:
Photos taken after the attack on the Pentagon on 11 September 2001 have reappeared on the FBI's website six years after they were first released. The 27 images show fire crews battling the blaze, as well as recovery teams and investigators searching the rubble. American Airlines Flight 77, travelling from Virginia to LA, slammed into the building at around 09:37 local time. US authorities said the plane struck between the first and second floors of the Pentagon, killing 184 people. It was previously thought that the images had been newly released because of the fresh date stamp. But FBI spokeswoman Jillian Stickels said the pictures were first posted online in 2011. A technical glitch caused them to disappear from the site for an undetermined period of time, she added. They were restored in recent days to public view once the FBI learned they were missing, according to the FBI spokeswoman.
31 March 2017: Yahoo News UK
FBI releases harrowing pictures showing the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks:
The article says:
The FBI has released a series of chilling photos of the aftermath of the 9/11 terror attacks for the first time. The never-before-seen images show the headquarters of U.S. military in ruins, after Al-Qaeda terrorists flew an American Airlines plane into the building, killing 125 people inside and the 59 people on board. The pictures, taken in the days following the atrocity, show emergency services battling huge fires, yawning holes in buildings and the tangled wreckage of the plane that smashed into the Pentagon. Forensic specialists are pictured looking through the wreckage; the FBI has obscured their identities in the release of images. One picture shows a twisted shard of metal bearing the American Airlines logo lying in the grass, torn from the hijacked plane upon impact.
· 31st March 2017: Washington (CNN)
Photos show Pentagon during wake of 9/11
The article says:
The FBI has re-released a series of photos that document the horrific terror attack at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001, which left 184 people dead. The 27 photos document the aftermath of the attacks, including images of the building's exterior, the overhead and images of first responders, who rushed to the scene. American Airlines Flight 77, traveling from Dulles, Virginia, to Los Angeles, was hijacked by al Qaeda terrorists, who struck the building at 9:37 a.m. ET on September 11, killing both passengers and Pentagon workers.
· April 1st 2017: Richard D. Hall’s October 2016 updated version of his ‘Flight 175’ 3D Radar Analysis video is “unblocked” by YouTube after previously being “blocked” in late January early February 2017 for “alleged” copyright infringement.
Again, was this international news release timed deliberately, the day before Richard D. Hall’s ‘Flight 175’ 3D Radar Analysis Video was being “unblocked” by YouTube with an intention of controlling information? Were they reinforcing the 9/11 plane crash story to counteract any effects of Richard’s video? After all, YouTube “blocking” his video brought more attention to it - and the hypothesis suggested in it. (Note: during this time period YouTube allowed 9/11 “video fakery” promotion videos to remain up on their platform.)
· April 11th 2017: Steve De’ak releases a short YouTube video called – 9/11 Amateurs Were Using Tripods. The video attempts to discredit the Michael Hezarkhani video and cast doubt over the 9/11 video evidence. Steve De’ak claims in his video, the Michael Herzarkhani footage was allegedly filmed from the deck of a boat but there are fifteen frames that prove it was filmed on a tripod or dolly on dry land. Steve De’ak is creating false points which have been completely disproven, but he attempts to rehash them in his video. https://youtu.be/2Gpr-jtWCNc
· Note: This is an attempt by Steve De’ak to promote the idea that “video fakery” was used in the Michael Hezarkhani video. This is, again, to cast doubt over the authenticity of the video footage. I would argue this is done to to conceal the use of some type of advanced “image projection” technology, which was what the Michael Hezarkhani video actually recorded. So, Steve De’ak is acting to help manage more the curious people’s perceptions that ‘video fakery’ is the answer to all the anomalies captured in the Michael Hezarkhani video. Steve De’ak is, therefore, part of the 9/11 cover up.
As you can see above there has been censorship and perception management in relation to the discussion of the “no-planes on 9/11” evidence. There has been an attempt to promote the “official” plane crash stories (within the mainstream) and the “video fakery” stories in the alternative knowledge community. The former is indicated by the timely release of the FBI Pentagon Wreckage images and the latter is indicated by the release of things like Steve De’ak’s video, with related discussion by people like Jim Fetzer – who is already heavily implicated in the cover up of the technology which destroyed the WTC. I suggest that the censorship attempts involving Richard D Hall’s video and Andrew Johnson’s website are an indication of the failings of the 'video fakery' psychological operation.
Perhaps this is indicative that the perpetrators of 9/11 are still worried - that a few more people are waking up and questioning the evidence and stories about the true nature of the alleged plane crashes, on that terrible day.